If you missed the sermon on this passage, please pick it up here
- Discuss the question: What is faith?
- Read through the passage and each time you come to a sentence which discusses Abrahams faith, hope or belief stop and discuss it?
- How long was it between God’s promise to Abram and the birth of Isaac? (you can check out Abraham’s life in Genesis 12-25 you might want to read through these chapters before meeting to study).
- Where is the application for us from this passage, and how night we encourage each other in that application?
If you missed the sermon, pick it up here: Outrageous Grace
- Recap on what we looked at last week in our study on propitiation, Justification and Redemption.
- What is the main conclusion Paul draws from the doctrine of Justification (verses 27 & 28).
- Given that this passage is very much dealing with a specific issue for Jewish believers, how can we and should we apply this passage to ourselves as a ‘Gentile’ congregation in the UK?
- Pastor entitled his message on this passage Outrageous Grace. What is so outrageous about God’s grace?
Check out the sermon if you missed it : Propiti what!!?
This week’s study is to simply look at, discuss and consider:
- The Glory of God