- When we think about ourselves or others what is the normal way we make judgements? How should we make a proper evaluation of ourselves?
- Does everyone have ‘gifts’? Why is it important that we use the gifts we have?
- Discuss the kinds of things we might think of as gifts within the church.
- If you don’t have a certain listed gift, does that mean you don’t have to do that thing? For example, giving or encouragement or kindness. Discuss this as a group and decide why.
- As well as using our gifts to build each other up, in the sermon we discussed the need to be there for one another; be accountable to one another; look out for one another. Talk each of these through and discuss where as church we might need to ‘up our game’…
Miss the sermon? Pick it up here:https://newconnexionschurch.org.uk/sermons/you-are-the-most-amazing-gift-to-us/
@TDieppe Head of Policy at Christian Concern comments on what he calls “The New Blasphemy”…
…Bullies should be stood up to. It is high time these bullies started to realise that bullying doesn’t pay.
Harassed for caring for children