This study is based on the sermon: Two Ordinary People
- Passover is an important part of the Jewish year – in which ways is it a reminder of history and how is it also prophetic;
- In the sermon we looked at Mary’s ‘act of worship’ we had three headings to consider, what were they? Talk them through as a group. In which ways do these challenge you?
- In the sermon we also looked at Judas’s ‘act of betrayal’. How could the other disciples not have known?
- Judas could have repented even after the accusation in verse 18. Discuss…
- Judas’ act was foreknown and even foreordained (cf. Psalm 41:9). Nevertheless, Judas was responsible for his decisions. Discuss.