If you missed the sermon, please take some time to listen before tackling the questions. You can find it here :You Have No Excuse!
- Read the passage and discuss what reactions individuals have to it?
- What does it mean that God abandons… (repeated 3 times)
- Can people who have never heard of Jesus be saved?
- Discuss how we can apply verses 28-32 to our lives.
- Looking at verses: 26 & 27.
- What does this tell us about God’s view of Same Sex relationships?
- So where does this leave people who have those attactions?
- How are we to show God’s love and still share the Gospel?