Here are Russell’s questions on Colossians 3:1-17. based on his sermon The Good Life
- What does Paul mean by “set your sights on the realities of heaven?”
- What misconceptions does the world have about heaven, including us?
- Explain what is meant by ‘hidden in Christ’? V3
- Why is it important to get rid of our old nature ? Give an example, if you can, the types of things that you once loved.
- Where do you find your identity? And how does knowing Christ change that?
- What does it mean to live the good life in Christ Jesus? Healthy eating, being self-sufficient or something entirely different?