A study on Colossians 1:21-23
If you missed the sermon you can pick it up here: K.I.S.S.
- What is ‘the whole Gospel?’ – Discuss.
- Why does Paul describe humanity as alienated and hostile in mind, enemies of God, evil etc. and why do we need to tell people that?
- What does it mean to be: a) reconciled, b) presented to God, c) holy, d) blameless and e) above reproach?
- What might stop us from continuing in the faith?
- Spend some time, as a group, in prayer: for each other; our fellowship and the lost.