The Law & the Christian
1. In what sense are Christians “not under law” and in what sense do we still have obligations to it?
2. Why is the idea that love is the only command needed for those under grace inadequate and misguided?
3. If the law was impossible to keep and actually stimulated our sinful passions, why did God institute it?
4. Can there be such a thing as an unfruitful Christian? Include John 15: 1-8 in your discussion.
5. Paul uses marriage as a metaphor for our relationship to God and the law. Using the marriage vows discuss how these compare to our commitment to God.