This study is based on the Sermon from Sunday June 2nd
- Discuss as a group what thoughts people have about life and death.
- Why does Adam get the blame, when it was obviously Eve who took the first bite of the fruit?
- In the sermon we looked at both the doctrine of original sin and the doctrine of representation. These can be quite deep things but equally the concept is simple. As a group talk through and confusion that there might be and why they are both important.
- Look at and discuss the contrasts Paul makes between Adam and Christ.
- How ought we apply this passage to our lives in 21st century Britain?