This study is based on Mark 5:21-43 and Misha’s sermon: Reach out and touch
- What does Jairus attitude tell us about him, and what can we learn and apply to our lives v 22-23?
- Try to put yourselves in the place of the woman with the illness, how would you have felt approaching Jesus?
- In what every day situations might we have to put our faith and trust in the Lord?
- How does Jesus react when He arrives at the house of Jairus in contrast to the gathering who were there?
- We don’t hear of Jairus and this lady again in scripture but how do you think the rest of their lives were impacted by this event?