A study on Nahum Chapter 1.
This study is based on the sermon: Is God Really Jealous?
- How familiar are the group with this book? Why do you think that is?
- What are the first thoughts you have on reading the first six verses?
- Describe what it means to be jealous?
- How is God jealous?
- Jonah had been used by God to convert the whole of Nineveh, a few hundred years later and there are few believer left. What can we learn from this as we look at our own society?
- In which ways is this chapter comforting to believers?