Note to leaders: As with all studies, please don’t feel you must cover all questions, fine if you can, but rather take a few of the questions and do them justice that rush through 🙂
If you missed the sermon, you can pick it up here: God doesn’t want your religion
Read Through Micah 6
- Why are the mountains called as witnesses? And who does the Lord ask to state their case?
- What is the Lord’s charge? In verse 3? What does it mean?
- Look back in your bibles at each reminder the Lord gives, why should have Israel remembered?
- In verse 6 and 7 look at the people’s questions, what do you notice about them? Discuss The Lord’s answer.
- What does it mean that we should fear the Lord?
- Where are the key lessons for us in this chapter today – how should we apply those lessons in our lives?