You’ll be helped in this study by taking time to pick up on the accompanying sermon Not an optional extra
- What does it mean they all met together and were constantly united in prayer? How does this compare to the prayer life of New Connexions (please spend some time in honest discussion on this)?
- What does it mean that God is sovereign – how should this affect our prayer life?
- What Psalm did they quote and what were the main points in their prayer?
- How can we use the Bible in our prayer life? Can you give any examples of how you have used the bible to aid your prayer life?
- Describe the likely outcome of a life led by a Christian who doesn’t prioritise prayer – how does this contrast with a life led in obedience to God?
- What lessons have you learnt from this study that could aid your prayer?