A study on Mark 4:1-20 based on the sermon Sowing the seed of love…
- Read the first two verses and discuss how you imagine the scene as Jesus is teaching;
- Read the rest of the passage. Why might people not understand the parable?
- discuss each of the 4 soil/soul types.
- How ought we apply this passage to our own lives?
- Spend some time in prayer, seeking the Lord’s leading in our life as a church and His protection, wisdom, boldness and compassion as we’re obedient to Him.
A study on Colossians 1:21-23
If you missed the sermon you can pick it up here: K.I.S.S.
- What is ‘the whole Gospel?’ – Discuss.
- Why does Paul describe humanity as alienated and hostile in mind, enemies of God, evil etc. and why do we need to tell people that?
- What does it mean to be: a) reconciled, b) presented to God, c) holy, d) blameless and e) above reproach?
- What might stop us from continuing in the faith?
- Spend some time, as a group, in prayer: for each other; our fellowship and the lost.