A study based on Mark 3:1-15 and based on this sermon: Stretch Out In Faith
- What was it about Jesus that really annoyed the Pharisees? Who were the Herodians and why would they be an unlikely ally for the Pharisees?
- What did Jesus ask the man with the crippled hand to do? What must we learn from this?
- In the sermon we spoke a lot about how we might have surplus baggage. What was meant by surplus baggage and how might it drag us down? How can we help each other deal with it?
- Discuss whether we have the authority to drive out demons…
- Why is it important for disciples to be willing to leave everything and spend time with Jesus? How might this be a challenge for us?