If you missed the sermon you can pick it up via the sermon tab searching by book or date.
- What is your first reaction to being told what to do by someone else?
- What kind of attitudes do people have in our society when it comes to people in power over us?
- What are the reasons Paul gives as to why we should submit to governing authorities? What does it mean to submit?
- Loooking at verses 6-7. What does submission to authority look like in practice? Talk a bit too about tax…
- When is it OK to disobey those in authority over us?