Hear Misha’s sermon on this passage here: ‘Hearts or Stones’
- What is our standing before God regarding the law.
- Why do we find it so difficult to live up to the law.
- How does Jesus fulfill both the law and the prophets.
- Discuss how the law is written in our hearts and how it differs from the covenant God made with Moses at Sinai.
The sermon for this passage can be found Here
- Take time to recap on the first 2 chapters. What have been the key points thus far?
- In the sermon we picked up on three possible objections Paul raised and discussed. What were they? How did Paul answer those objections?
- Where is the application for us in this passage and what should be our response?