If you missed the sermon press the button below to find it
- Discuss each of the four sentences in verse 9; get under the surface of them and talk through what it means to put each into practice;
- What does it mean to honour someone? What does it look like in practice?
- How does not being lazy fit in with loving one another?
- Look at each element in verse 12 and talk about what happens if we fail in them? How can we help each other in ‘failing to fail’?
- Hospitality is often seen as something we can opt in and out of; Paul makes it clear that that’s not the case. Why is practicing hospitality important and how can we encourage one another in it?