- When we think about ourselves or others what is the normal way we make judgements? How should we make a proper evaluation of ourselves?
- Does everyone have ‘gifts’? Why is it important that we use the gifts we have?
- Discuss the kinds of things we might think of as gifts within the church.
- If you don’t have a certain listed gift, does that mean you don’t have to do that thing? For example, giving or encouragement or kindness. Discuss this as a group and decide why.
- As well as using our gifts to build each other up, in the sermon we discussed the need to be there for one another; be accountable to one another; look out for one another. Talk each of these through and discuss where as church we might need to ‘up our game’…
Miss the sermon? Pick it up here:http://newconnexionschurch.org.uk/sermons/you-are-the-most-amazing-gift-to-us/