Study based on sermon: Jewish Feasts Part 5 – Tabernacles (Sukkot)
Reading: Leviticus 23:33-44
- Take a quick tour through the first 6 feasts and relate what they looked back to and also what their prophetic fulfilment is or was.
- This feast is known as The Feast or The Great Feast – why do you think that is?
- In the Sermon we looked at again at the number seven in relation to this feast, the feasts in general and God’s plan. Discuss as a group how much of this you can remember and how it all fits together.
- Jesus (John 7 specifically v.37-39) taught at this feast. How do Jesus words look to the fulfilment of the feast of tabernacles and how does it fit with Zechariah 14:4-9.
- What should we, as a church today, take and apply to our lives from our study on the feasts.
- If as a group you have unresolved questions on this study please don’t be afraid to ask Pastor.