This week’s study picks up on these two sermons:
Which Way? Jeremiah 6:16
Unless The Lord… Psalm 127
- Read Psalm 127 and Jeremiah :6:16 – 21
- Who are these verses aimed at, believers or non-believers? Why is it important that God’s people (The Church), put their own house in order [try to look at this from every possible angle]?
- If God is the builder and the watchmen why do we need to do anything?
- what is meant, in Jeremiah 6:16, by “the old godly way“, and how do we find it?
- For Christian’s the message in these few verses is ‘blindingly obvious’, so why do we often find ourselves doing the wrong thing and continuing to think we know best when it comes to certain, if not every, aspects of our lives?
- As a House group talk through how you might encourage, guide, and support each other in the year ahead as you seek to let the Lord build and watch and walk in the ‘old ways’ with Him
This term’s prayer pointers:
- Give regular thanks for answered prayer;
- Pray that The Lord will build His Church at New Connexions: spiritually, physically and numerically;
- Seek the Lord for direction as to outreach in the year ahead.