A study on Hosea 11 and 12, based on the sermon: Come Back!
- How much can you see of future fulfilled and yet to be fulfilled prophecy? why is it important for the modern church to have a right understanding of prophecy?
- Talk through chapter 11 verse 2; how could that happen? does it happen today?
- Discus how God’s relationship with His people is similar and dissimilar to a human parent-child relationship;
- How does God’s anger differ from human anger? Is human anger ever right? discuss;
- Discus chapter 12 verse 4; how had Bethel changed from Jacob’s time to Hosea’s