If you missed the sermon, you can pick it up here: Don’t Argue With God!
- What was different about the Passover meal at the ‘last supper’?
- As they finished the meal they sang from Psalms 115-118. Take a look at those psalms and pick out anything particularly that might have been poignant for Jesus (knowing He was going to the cross within hours)
- We spent a good amount of time looking at Peter’s argument with Jesus about the fact he would deny Jesus. discuss why Peter became so forceful in his argument.
- How might we argue with God, bargain with Him, or claim to know better than Him.
- Why, when and how might we ever refuse to accept what the Lord is teaching us?