If you missed the sermon, you can always pick it up here
- Pray for the Lord’s leading and then read through the passage.
- compare the question Paul asks in verse 11 with that he had previously asked in verse 1. discuss the point he is making.
- Discuss as a group a) did Israel stumble b) did Israel fall? in both cases if so how?
- Talk through the illustration Paul gives of the olive tree (verses 17-24), what is Paul saying in this about both the Gentiles and the Jews?
- What does it mean in verse 26, that ‘all Israel will be saved’? Consider this especially in the light of Romans 10:13.