If you missed the sermon for this study please pick it up here
- Talk through those things you know the bible says about remembering (this could take you several weeks of study 🙂 );
- The sermon referred back to Hebrews 11. Spend some time checking out some of the people mentioned and discuss what was special about them;
- In the sermon we brought out a number of areas of application. Discuss those mentioned and others you have discovered as a group.
- Spend some time in prayer for each other and the work and mission of our church.
If you missed the message on this passage please pick it up here
- Read Romans 10:4-13.
- Why is Paul talking about going up to heaven and down to the dead?
- Which parts of the OT was Paul quoting (most bibles will have footnotes which will cross refer you).
- Why was he quoting this?
- What was Paul’s main point here?
- We mentioned a number of area where we might apply this passage to our lives. Which can you recall and do you feel any were missed?
If you missed the sermon on this Passage you can find it HERE
- Read from Romans 5:20 to 6:14
- Why does Paul ask the question he asks in verse 1?
- Spend some time discussing the different way Paul, in verses 1-11, contrasts Sin and death with freedom and life.
- Read verses 12-14 again (phrase by phrase) and discuss each instruction. Specifically discuss how these instruction ought to be applied to our lives.