This study is based on the above passage and this Sermon
- Do you ever consider the things God wants to do in your life and the power He has to do those things? Why may we not allow God to do those things?
- For what reasons might we be ashamed of the Gospel?
- What does a life obediently lived for the sake of the Gospel look like?
- A number of awkward questions were asked in the sermon, as a group try to recall them and discuss them.
- Pray for your group and the wider church, that we will live our lives true to our calling.